| 4 stages, | 5 nights, | 1000 kilometres, | de TUEJAR (Valencia) | a HONDARRIBIA (Basque country)
You’re facing a pure ENDURO essence journey: ¿you’re duty here?: enjoying the pleasure of driving your motorcycle, the rest is on us.
La ruta del Cid is for both; Enduro and Trail designed journey, with a wide range of challenges and opportunities that can be easily mixed in order to get a full experience. All across the tough and intrincate Maestrazgo paths, Monegro’s hard tracks, sandy Jacentania’s slopes and Navarran Pyrinees forests.
We haven’t missed a thing! Local cusine and on-route accommodation are carefully selected for you.
|Program||Vehicle and route||Kms||Stage|
|Tuesday||Starting point (Tuéjar)|
Alquila tu moto
Carefully selected local cusine on every stop. Bests of Spanish meats. brines and pickles, gazpacho…
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE
- Driving license. - Accident and travel insurance. - Circulation permit. - Vehicle data sheet. - Vehicle insurance.
PRICE RUTA DEL CID
(Minimum 6 drivers)
- 5-night accommodation in shared rooms.
- Half-board (*Except from Hondarribia, where just accommodation and breakfast will be included)
- GPS daily route
- Daily luggage transport
- 4x4 assistance (with trailer)
ACCEPTED MOTORCYCLES, TIRES AND PILOT EQUIPMENT
Motorcycle: - Enduro or Trail motorcycles. - Recommended tyres: Enduro knob-tires - Autonomy: (minimum) 125km. Driver equipment (for both programmes): Enduro full suit with inner protections-cuirass. Tough booths and kneepads. Personal first-aid kit, comfortable luggage and clothes.
Pre-book journey deposit: 120€
- Programme rates are estimated for 6 drivers (minimum). - NOT INCLUDED: Taxes, moto guide, fuel, drinks or other extras out of the programme like Hondarribia’s dinner meal or shifts from and to the start point. - PROGRAMME: The organisation reserves the right to modify the programme. When booking this journey with us, you’re accepting our programme terms and cancellation policy.